Drafting blog posts need craft. To keep your user engaged, you must consider the fabrication of your content and hold it agreeable. If readers like and appreciate an article, they will be much more likely to share it with colleagues and friends – and that will enhance your rankings. So, if you fancy improving your rankings, develop your writing abilities. Begin with these ten tips on how to compose an SEO-friendly blog post:
- Consider before you draft: Before writing, derive the purpose and write your content accordingly with the desired keyword in mind.
- Devise a composition for your blog post: Give a proper intro, body, and conclusion.
- Practice paragraphs & headings: Use appropriate paragraphs which are not lengthy. Perhaps make use of headings.
- Use transition statements: To get a proper conclusion, using transition words will make it much more reader-friendly.
- Use relevant keywords: Use keywords strategically to not hurting your ranking. Over usage might kill your ranking.
- Curate the length of your post: Although long articles are google friendly readers might not love them. So, keep it short and sweet. A minimum of 300 words will go fine.
- Hyperlinking the content: Hyperlinking the previous blogs and service pages of your website will help a lot for your google ranking. So, make use of it, again don’t overuse them.
- Proofread your posts: Ask your colleagues and friends to post the comments before publishing. This will give an idea and perspective analysis of your blog.
- Post new blogs regularly: To make your website alive, post blogs regularly and market them in various channels to boost it.
- Use SEO plugins: By using the plugins, you can estimate the readable content. It will serve as your first guide.
So, why to delay, Apex Solutions Ltd offers the best digital marketing services across the globe.